Roles and Responsibilities:
- At least 3+ years of experience with NodeJS (Express / Serverless), Typescript.
- Well experienced working with Bootstrap, Material UI, Tailwind etc.
- Expertise in building REST APIs / Microservices.
- Expertise with databases like MySQL/PostgreSQL, WebSocket, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc.
- Experienced working with third party api integrations like payment gateways etc.
- Experienced working with agile methodology and CI/CD development approach.
- Familiarity with AWS and Docker infrastructure.
- Understanding of data security principles.
- Develop all server-side logic, including data storage to optimize website performance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude skills.
- Identify programming bottlenecks and bugs and find fixes.
- Test, update and validate web applications to be used on different web browsers.
- Create clear, simple, and reusable code.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Experience and ambition to work in a global setting.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like react or angular is a plus.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.